Are you an interior design student and want to join the Jeanne Campana Design team?
Thanks to wonderful clients and first rate design services, Jeanne Campana Design is growing at a fast pace and we are looking to hire a bright, enthusiastic, designer-in-training intern to work with both our Full Service and E-Design clients under the direction of Principal Designer, Jeanne Campana.
Position: Design Intern (Local but will consider Virtual)
Location: Huntington, Long Island, New York
The role of design intern will include but will not limited to…obtaining samples, order management, running errands, drafting floor plans and elevations, creating custom digital design boards, sourcing products and materials, assist with project installations and create stellar work while collaborating with principal designer, Jeanne Campana, to maintain the unique Jeanne Campana Design perspective.
- Completed at least 2-3 years of design school / training.
- Strong leadership ability and self-motivation.
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly both verbal and written.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. AutoCad is a plus but not required.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Amazing work ethic and a great attitude. (No egos or slackers allowed!)
- Photography and Photoshop editing skills are a plus.
We’re looking for approximately 10 hours a week.
The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt, a paid opportunity may be available upon completion.
HOW TO APPLY…
Does it sound like you’re the right fit? Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Intern Position – [your name]”. Please include your resume and samples of your work including a design board. (See here for examples.)
Can’t wait to hear from you!