For those of you who know me, I love fashion just as much as I love interior design. Home and fashion always seem to go hand in hand. When I design a home I incorporate decorative accessories that really dress up the space and make it complete. When I get dressed, adding a touch of sparkly jewelry always completes the outfit. So when I came across a subscription box company, Rocksbox, I couldn’t wait to try it out. For only $19 a month, you can get access to an ever rotating closet of designer jewelry to “try with the option to buy”. Designers include Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow 1960, Gorjana, Kendra Scott, CC Skye, Wanderlust + Co plus so many more.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- Take a style survey and make a wish list of items that appeal to you the most. There is a lot to choose from! You can also select your jewelry from Rocksbox’s Instagram account here. Comment #wishlist on the photos that you like. If your Instagram is linked to your Rocksbox account, they will see this and add it to your wishlist! Great feature, right?
- Based on your survey, three pieces of jewelry are hand selected by your stylist and sent to you on loan to try. You can wear your jewelry as often as you like.
- You then have the option to buy any or all pieces. You can return your box at any time and get three new pieces of jewelry to enjoy.
- Turnaround time is pretty fast and shipping is always free in both directions.
- Return labels are included making it easy for shipping back and it’s compact packaging fits perfectly in your mailbox.
- You get $10.00 of Shine Spend each month to apply towards your purchase. However, you must spend it within the month. Shine spend dollars do not carry over to the next month.
- When Rocksbox receives confirmation that you shipped your box back, your stylist will select three new pieces and your next box will be shipped out.
- The holidays are coming up so this would be a great gift for the jewelry lover on your list.
I was excited to receive my first box and was super impressed with the quality of my three pieces, the fun packaging and the personalized note from my stylist.
Are you ready to give Rocksbox a try? Head over to their website here and use my code JEANNECAMPANADESIGNXOXO to receive your first month for FREE!
In the meantime, while you’re waiting for your first Rocksbox jewelry set, why not try a fun little DIY project. Rocksbox posted this adorable DIY Display Frame that is super simple to make and a great way to show off your sparkle!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. I received a complimentary three month membership to Rocksbox in exchange for this review. However, all opinions expressed are solely my own.