Happy Friday! Discovering a fabulous find is always a rewarding experience. Starting today and every Friday on the blog, I will be sharing some my latest finds in interior design trends and showcase them in interiors that will inspire you to incorporate them into your own home.
First up…PLAID. This American iconic textile is on trend for the fall 2014 season and has never looked so chic. Plaid can be somewhat traditional but you’ll be surprised to find the vast array of modern patterns and colors available on the market today. Check out these stylish finds and give your room a contemporary update that instantly adds warmth to any space.
1. West Elm’s Fairbault Shadow Plaid Wool Throw. Warm up on those crisp cool nights with this cozy throw for an indulgent feel in a classic look.
2. Pendelton Appetizer/Dessert Plates. Great for entertaining, these colorful patterned plates will add a stylish touch to your table.
3. Brewster Home Fashions Oskar Wallpaper. Create visual interest on your walls with this modern plaid wallpaper. It’s warm neutral shade provides a perfect backdrop to any décor.
4. Pottery Barn’s Tartan Plaid Picture Frame. Capture your favorite memories with the sleek and contemporary picture frame.
5. Ralph Lauren Glen Plaid Drinkware. Your cocktails will look contemporary and chic in this glen plaid embossed drinkware. Go ahead and pour yourself a drink.
6. Design 55 Stag Head Tartan Wall Décor. Add a touch of whimsy to any space in your home with this tartan plaid wall accessory.
Classic and comforting, embrace the changing of the seasons by adding this pop of pattern to your living space. A welcome addition to your home, plaid is a must-have for fall. Have a fabulous weekend!