Valentine’s Day is almost here! In honor of this lovely holiday I have come up with some heart inspired gifts for the home. Check out my fabulous finds and show someone you care by giving them a gift that speaks from the heart.
Happy Friday! The holiday shopping season in full swing and I am so excited to share with you my favorite holiday gift ideas for the home. If you are searching for the perfect present to give your best gal pal who loves to decorate her apartment or for the newlywed couple who just bought their first home, these items would make great gifts for any décor lover on your holiday shopping list.
1. This Slate Cheese Board from One Kings Lane will keep your assortment of cheeses and hors d’ oeuvres looking pretty.
2. Fill your home the scents of the season with this Candle Trio from Dipytique.
3. This SONOS – PLAYBAR Soundbar Wireless Speaker is the ultimate gift for your home theater.
4. Of course, “there’s no place like home.” Dress up your kitchen with these fun Tea Towels from One Kings Lane.
5. Wrap yourself up in this Luxe Mohair Throw from Ugg for the Home, grab a book and snuggle by the fire.
6. Hang this First Home Wooden Ornament from Memories For Life’s Etsy Shop on your first Christmas tree in your new home.
7. Filled with flowers, this MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Short Vase will brighten up any room in your house.
8. These soft and comfy Chunky Cable Fur Trimmed Pillows are perfect for lounging on the couch while watching your favorite holiday movies.
9. This Monogram Wood Serving Tray is a classy and personalized addition to your coffee table or bar cart.
10. This Nespresso Coffee Maker is the perfect gift for the coffee lover.
11. These Leopard Desk Accessories from Kate Spade will add a stylish touch to any home office.
12. Show off your festive stemware and holiday spirits with this Rattan Bar Cart from Furbish Studio.
I have been searching high and low from some of my favorite shops to bring you an assortment of amazing gift finds. To kick things off, I have gathered my favorite gifts for the ladies as well as the guys in your life to inspire your holiday shopping. Here you’ll find something for everyone on your list.
1. One of my favorite gifts to give and get are comfy pajamas. The Classic Long Pajamas from Marigot has timeless style and comes in an array of patterns and prints.
2. For the jewelry lover, add a touch of gold to any outfit with this vintage gold tiered Golden Crossing Necklace from Madewell.
3. These Espirit Cosy 2 in 1 Tech Gloves from Asos will keep her hands warm and toasty in the cold weather while she’s checking her messages.
4. This Velvet Chain Jewel Necklace from C. Wonder is the perfect sparkly statement necklace to jazz up any little black dress for your next holiday event.
5. For the beauty addict, this Bow Accent Cosmetic Bag from Yesstyle.com will keep all her essentials organized.
6. She will love Kate Spade’s Sailor’s Knot Pave Hinge Bangle. It can be worn alone or paired with other sparkly jewels.
7. I am loving this adorable Hello Gorgeous Mug from Abby & Grace’s Etsy Shop. Pair it with your favorite morning coffee, afternoon tea or late night hot chocolate.
8. This cozy Window Pane Scarf from J. Crew will keep her warm during those chilly wintry days.
9. Who wouldn’t love this Faux Fur Winter Coat from Rosewe? Stylish and cozy, it’s the perfect addition to any fashionista’s closet.
10. These Marc by Marc Jacob’s Striped Sunglasses are a fantastic gift any woman.
11. For the gal on the go, Urban Decay’s Naked On The Run Travel Palette is a combination of neutral hues that will take her look from day to night.
12. This stylish Sutton Saffiano Leather Large Satchel from Michael Kors will be going on my list this year!
1. This ultra durable Kilowatt Jacket from Northface is the perfect gift for the sporty guy in your life.
2. For the gym lover, these Powerbeats2 Wireless Earphones will help him focus on the music and stay in the zone with his workout.
3. Let him take his workout to the next level with these super cool Nike Air Max 2015 Sneakers.
4. For the design savvy man in your life, the Wren Sound V5 Wireless Speaker System sounds as good as it looks.
5. For running, cycling or swimming, keep him motivated with this Multi Sport GPS Watch from Tom Tom.
6. For the jetsetter, the Expedition Leather Valet from Travelsmith will keep all his essentials organized while he’s on the road.
7. The Tom Ford Noir Gift Set is a masculine scent he’ll love.
8. I love this Wallace & Barnes Wool Shawl-Collar Sweater from J. Crew. Turn up the handsome factor and keep him warm with this classic style sweater.
9. If he has been really good this year then the Gucci’s Interlocking Logo Bracelet is the gift for him!
10. Pour his favorite scotch in this Henderson Flask from Rag & Bone for sipping on the go. Need I say more?
11. Let him create his own signature cocktail with this Whiskey and Rum Making Kit from Uncommongoods.com.
12. These New York Token Cufflinks will add a stylish touch to your man’s wardrobe.